Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rizzoli & Isles Season 3 Returning Guest Stars

SPOILER ALERT
.
.
.
According to TvGuide.com not only will Chazz Palminteri be returning in S3, so will Ed Begley Jr., Chris Vance, Jacqueline Bisset, and John Doman.

Jacqueline Bisset
After hearing about Eddie Cibrian coming on board as Maura's love interest for a 3 episode arc, I wondered who Jane's love interest would be this season, and I guess I have my answer. Casey (Vance) will be back. Interesting that Begley Jr.'s Dr. Pike will return to give Maura a hand. Could that mean more Doyle (Doman) encounters? By all reports he winds up on the run. I'm hoping for some interaction between him and both Constance (Bisset) and Hope (Sharon Lawrence) this season. What's Constance's connection to him, I wonder?

Tv Guide also reports that Frank Sr. (Palminteri) will have upsetting news for the Rizzoli's. He's remarrying? That would be my guess. ;)

Season three begins June 5th!

Alexander and Doman
Ed Begley Jr.


Screen caps by Kelly/Taiko

No comments:

Post a Comment