Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Episode 203

Loved this episode!! Everything about it. And subtext galore!! :)

The interaction between Jane, Maura and Angela in the beginning was fun. You can see the start of Maura becoming an extended part of the Rizzoli clan. At the garage it was cute how Jane pushes Maura in front, but as soon as it appeared Maura had an interest in Giovanni Jane gets between them. Jealous much, Jane? ;)

It's great to see this other side of Maura that we only saw glimpses of in season one. As we watch Maura get more flirtation this season we also see Jane get more and more jealous. I love it!

Jane: You don't want to sleep with me.
Maura: Head tilts and eyes say "Are you sure about that?"

You know what I heard with the whole "You are not the boss of me" conversation?  "Jane if you won't wake up and go out with me then you have no say in who I sleep with!" lol

"It would be faster if you'd come to my house." She killed me!

Nice to see a bit more from Frost and Korsak.

And Jane pimps out her best friend for free car repair!! Notice the jealousy is all gone at that point. lol

Maura is keeping beer in her fridge. Guess Jane is spending more time there. :)

Lick your face - ewww but the scene was funny.

"Did Giovanni notice anything but your cleavage?" Jane keeps noticing Maura's cleavage. ;)

Now what I don't get is Maura suddenly became a great liar. I know it's for the plot, but she tells "white lies" throughout the episode. I believe in a tweet Sasha said it was the frantic situation, but the "He's hot" "The car's hot" in the beginning was not frantic. Hmmmm

Can I just say I love the whole bear scene between Jane and Maura. Too cute.

I like the brother and sister interaction. Very real and natural.

BFF scene: Awesome! Very funny! And I'm telling you Maura was contemplating the threesome! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment