Saturday, June 9, 2012

Angie Harmon talks turning 40, fighting and romance

In an interview with City Times Angie Harmon talks about turning 40...


“I think my 39th year has probably been my biggest learning year,” the actress says, “but in the end I’ve become more comfortable with myself. I realise my faults and all those things that most people are uncomfortable with in life. I’ve learned to listen to what other people are saying.
“Don’t get me wrong,” she hastens to add. “I always liked myself. I’m a huge Angie Harmon fan. But deep down I’m really starting to like who I am.”


Having to do fight scenes with Sasha Alexander...

“We left off last season with a horrible situation,” Harmon says. “We don’t do the cute little button-it-up-in-one-episode trick. Rizzoli and Isles had a horrible fight. When you love someone and fight, there are horrible things that are usually said or done. It takes a while to get over it.”

Harmon admits that it was difficult for her to fight with Alexander, her friend onscreen and off.

“The second week of filming these scenes, I couldn’t do it anymore,” she says. “I was like, ‘Let them be friends again!’
And the most romantic night of her life...

When she’s not working, Harmon keeps a low profile with her husband, former New York Giants All-Pro cornerback Jason Sehorn. He famously proposed to her on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2000, interrupting a show on which Harmon was a guest to get down on one knee and pop the question.

“It was one of the most romantic moments in my life,” Harmon says. “I was truly surprised.”
Read more on City Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment