Friday, May 18, 2012

Sasha Alexander responds to StarryMag about RizzlesCon

“Hi Everyone, it has been brought to my attention that @StarryMag has said I was not attending @RizzlesCon. This isn’t what I said… What I said was that I would love to attend but that it was schedule permitting because of my work schedule.”

I have to add that it was okay when StarryMag tweeted the actual quote from Sasha, but to constantly tweet that Sasha was NOT going to RizzlesCon was very unfair to her and to her fans. A lot of people spent their hard earned money for the opportunity to see Sasha. Yes, there is always a chance that her schedule won't permit it but that is very different than stating she definitely is not going.

I run this website/blog and am very aware that there are people counting on me for information and photos within the rizzles fandom. It's one thing to have an opinion, which I've been known to voice mine from time to time, but it's another to take what was told to you and spin the worst case scenario as if it was fact. Shame on you, StarryMag.

This is just my opinion, but I have a feeling a lot of people will agree with me.

Thanks for reading.

Kelly @kellyeneal
sasha.xenite.net

No comments:

Post a Comment